Together with the Schema design agency,
we developed the National’s Museum
of Contemporary Art Website.
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART
DEVELOPING A MULTI PURPOSE WEBSITE
visit the website at www.emst.gr
When we undertook this project we where thrilled yet challenged in order to deliver the digital platform this organization should have.
- Design the overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing that targets many regional groups
- Create a user-friendly and visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Organize and integrate all related information throughout the events, exhibitions and activities of the Museum
- Build a good SEO performance
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS, including WPML for multilingual integration
Together with the Schema design agency, we adopted the same holistic style that is present in EMST branding. We designed a website that uses elements in such a way in order to deliver a seamless experience providing all required information in a clean and usable way.
We took the ‘less is more’ approach that is part of the Museum and the Fix Building itself, and tried to emphasize the provided information by keeping the color palette simple and subdued, thus letting the photography really shine through.
A tailor made theme together with functional elements was build from the scratch in order to achieve the required user experience and at the same time to have an easy to use management system.
The new EMST website brings their activities and the Museum history to life through pages that connect with visitors by sharing their information and processes. User experience is dramatically improved through related content recommendations. The new website elevates EMST Greek and English content and delivers a seamless experience.